Is AwareLabs A Good Marketing Tool For Agencies?The AwareLabs PR tool allows you to track and complete PR and branding tasks on behalf of customers or with their help, your choice. It organizes PR specific tasks and to-do lists. It will let you deliver measurable progress that customers can see and feel.
6 Steps To Deploying AwareLabs With Agency Clients1. Create an account and begin PR task list.
2. Ask you ( the agency ) for consultation and advice with regards to particular tasks.
3. You can log into their account and help them complete tasks.
4. Customer completes a series of tasks.
5. You issue a report on progress and next steps. Maybe even add steps.
6. Process repeat for later the phases of PR.
5 Ways AwareLabs Helps Agencies Retain Customers1. To retain more customers in the funnel until they meet engagement criteria.
2. To provide clear measurable results to customers, reducing churn.
3. To instantly access all of a customer's PR data all in one place.
4. To increase customer capacity.
5. To increase customer awareness of expertise required.
White label allows your own domain, logo, and contact page. You can add and fund all customer accounts from your side. The white label package is free to agencies, each customer supported by the agency is a one time setup cost of $350. Time and materials for supporting customers as they progress through the PR task list is completely determined and billed by the agency or consultant direct to the customer.
Agencies Can White Label AwareLabsAwareLabs just provides the task list and customer management software. The relationship, work, and results between client and agency are managed entirely by each consultant. We just make it easier for consultants to deliver measurable results. You can apply for the white label program here .
Published Feb. 13, 2012
Want to get more organic traffic to your site?