Improved user permissions, notifications, and a simplified survey setup.
Automatic Improvements To Your Website
User Permission Management
- User permissions for each capability can now be assigned in one place by editing each user.
- Permission levels include Admin, POS, and Notify.
- For more information read the help at the bottom of the user admin pages.
Website Testing Is Now 75% Complete
- Automated tests for the site are now regularly making sure 75% of the site is stable.
Surveys Forms Now Work Everytime
- Embedded surveys would sometimes fail to submit ALL information.
- The bug has been fixed.
Author Profile Not Showing Fixed
- The author profile for a blog post would not show.
- Now it does.
Books have Author Profiles
- Showcase not just the book but the author as well.
- Use the Person capability to create author profiles.
Image Embedding Now Works
- Images could not be embedded in pages.
- Now they can.
Menus Have A New Layout
- Menus now follow the layout rules for the rest of the site.
Banners Replace Page Images
- When a banner is added to a page, the image is not shown.
- Images are still used for social media and are very important.
Shop Items Can Have Multiple Photos
- Items in the shop can now have multiple photos.
Testimonials Now Have Star Ratings
- Enable 5 Star ratings in testimonials. Users can leave reviews that way.
- Go to Testimonials-Settings-Ratings and enable them.
- Testimonials can now be embedded in pages as reviews.
- A review left on a page will automatically embed once its approved.
New layout for the FAQ
- The frequently asked questions now follow the same layout rules as the rest of the site.
Thank You For The Kind Words
AwareLabs is the first business centric website builder. Its built in guides and applications are designed to drive engagement.
Brandon MasonLead Developer
AwareLabs has changed the way we build websites. We can now consistently drive visitors and sales for our clients. It's made my consultancy enjoyable.
Laurent PainchaudChief Marketing Officer
Awarelabs is a fundamental change in how websites are built. Just add content and marketing happens, its a real game changer.
Jonathan CarollMarketing Director